Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Post from an Old Man

So it's the 4th of February; I only know that because I looked at the calendar. I thought it was the 3rd. Sheesh.

Of course there is lots to say but I don't know what to say. I can tell you this: I LOVE watching my baby Caleb. He is so crazy and cute! Like right now, he knows not to climb the stairs, so he's creeping up looking at me, laughing and nodding his head, hoping that will convince me to let him climb. No, child, no.

Today I'm heading over to the Point Place Senior Citizens Center. Never been there before but I'm going to perform some music. Actually, I need to be there in about a half hour. I wonder what songs I'll be doing... Brother LeRoy will bring the Word and I might even play the trumpet. Who knows.

Having said that, I should probably get ready. Alright, child. Let's get dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment