Monday, June 1, 2009

Life: God's Miracle

My sister-in-law was expecting her baby girl on June 14. Imagine my surprise when I got a text from Danielle on May 28 that Sophie Corinne Abate was born at 7:12 that morning! Our family of three packed up a suitcase for the weekend and went to see this miracle. Even though she weighed a little more than my Caleb, she looked so itty-bitty! Probably because out of Cabe's 20 inches, 4 or 5 inches of his measurement was the caboose of a conehead from camping out in the birthing canal for 3 days. Yeah, I know you wanted to hear that.

Sophie has lots of black hair, dark eyes, and a little more fair a skin color than her big sister, Emma. Sophie was breech so sis-in-law had a c-section and mother, baby, sister, and father are all doing well. Sophie had a TON of visitors and that's simply because she is loved so much.

Welcome to the world, baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment