Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Year Bites the Dust

So I originally started this blog to keep me from playing Texas Hold 'Em on facebook and push me to get into the Bible more. Basically, keep me doing something rather than wasting time. Well, I have NOT been wasting time. The Easter season is a busy season for musicians and pastors, of which I am kinda both. Plus, today is my birthday and Wednesday is my beautiful wife's birthday. I was born 29 years ago and it was actually Easter Sunday way back in 1980. Good times. I remember it well.



And to all those other April birthdays, here's a little insight to my mind. It always seemed to rain on my birthday. As I was growing up, I started to read the Bible and I got to the book of Job. At one point, Job cursed the day he was born; I started to believe that he was born on April 6 because it was always bad weather. It is snowing today. DANG IT JOB!

1 comment:

  1. Remember when you thought turning 25 was the end of the world? Glad to see you've stuck around! :)

    I feel your pain about it always raining on your birthday. With a November birthday, I usually get snow. I hate snow.

    ReplyDelete