Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fool Me Know More


Well, I was not the recipient of an April Fools joke. At least I'm not aware of one. Except I went to Lowe's to buy a closet shelf and I needed someone to cut the shelf down to size... no one came after 4 pages so I grabbed the cutting tool and did it myself. Maybe that was their joke on me?

Heading out to a pastor's meeting this morning. Can't wait to meet up with Glenny-poo again. Although I saw him a mere matter of months ago, it had been years before then. Hope the senior citizens get along okay with out me...

And just for the record, last night's sleep was the best sleep I've had in weeks here at home!

2 comments:

  1. We've had that happen at Home Depot. If they're going to be dumb enough to leave the tools out for anyone to use, and then not come when you page them, well, they should expect us to take matters into our own hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete